The ISM International MBA Executive (IMBA) program is designed for working professionals with an average of four years of professional experience seeking to broaden their career horizons and gain significant career advantages in today’s competitive job market by pursuing an advanced degree that is both rigorous and flexible.
The program's flexible curriculum integrates all the managerial functions and disciplines: decision-making tools, marketing, managing operations and information, financial analysis and control, managing for productivity and performance, the global business environment, and strategy. It provides candidates a balance of quantitative and qualitative business disciplines and faculty members ensure that skills developed in one area are applicable to the other. Candidates are taught how to immediately apply newly acquired skills and knowledge sets, in solving problems relevant to their current business activities to solidify the learning experience.
- Specialization in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Specialization in Finance
- Educational Background - Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Work Experience - An average of four years of management experience
- Languages - A strong grasp of written and spoken English is compulsory
- Completion of a minimum of 31.5 credits of coursework. This can be done through a combination of seminars in Paris, and/or other locations and e-learning courses.
- Completion of Case Studies Analyses I & II
- Completion of a Master's Thesis