Our IMBA Full-time program emphasizes the quantitative and behavioral tools of business analysis and the strategic decision-making skills required of tomorrow's dynamic manager.
The program takes place in Paris with a two-week study in New York.
It capitalizes on ISM’s Paris location, providing students with the opportunity to network with faculty and one another, sharing their experience and knowledge. Each seminar in Paris is taught over a three day period.
The final requirement of the IMBA Full-time program involves researching and writing a Master's Thesis under the guidance of the Dean of the IMBA Programs. The chosen topic must be original and pertinent to current international business theory and the student’s current or future professional responsibilities. The purpose is to demonstrate the student’s understanding of how conceptual knowledge or academic theory applies in specific contexts.
- Learn critical concepts and tools that are relevant to active leadership and achieving organizational objectives and goals, whether they involve processes, projects or people.
- Learn how to apply these concepts and tools to various situations; in effect, each participant will make the intellectual connections between tools and context that lead to insight, and vision: the basis for effective decision making and problem solving.
- Develop and strengthen various emotional intelligence skills such as self-awareness, self-management, collaboration, and teamwork; to better negotiate the potential complexities in organizations. To know one’s self in relation to others is to be empowered.
- Learn to focus on advancing the strategic objectives of the organization, emphasizing the application of theory in practice and identifying effective action.
- Learn to synthesize, analyze and integrate his or her knowledge from across the organization and use this knowledge to provide ethical, innovative and credible solutions that provide an immediate return on corporate investment.
- Learn to lead and make rapid, high-level business decisions, develop his or her global perspective, and expand his or her network through working with innovative faculty and high caliber colleagues.
- Learn the quantitative skills necessary to analyze a firm’s numerical data and to make intelligent and effective decisions based on that data.