The ISM International MBA Full-time (IMBA) program is designed to develop tomorrow’s business leaders. It aims to educate young professionals with limited work experience for managerial leadership in profit and non-profit organizations. The program ensures that candidates develop an understanding of the various functional fields and processes that are required to successfully operate modern business enterprises.
ISM is committed to promoting academic excellence, creating innovative IMBA curricula, and fostering an active learning environment for all MBA candidates. Small class sizes, a low student/faculty ratio, a diverse student body, and a dedicated program staff ensure that individual needs are met throughout the program.
Program Length : 12 to 18 months
Program Intakes : January, April and October
Program Location : Paris and two weeks of study in New York City
- Specialization in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Specialization in Finance
- Educational Background - Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Work Experience - A minimum of one year of appropriate professional work experience is required, but exceptions may be made for highly talented and motivated candidates
- Languages - A strong grasp of written and spoken English is required
- Completion of a minimum of 31.5 credits of coursework. (approximately 21 seminars)
- Completion of Case Studies Analyses I & II
- Completion of a Master's Thesis