“I enrolled in ISM's DBA program with the explicit intention of teaching full-time at the university level. I was both pleased and impressed with the academic rigor of the program. This experience included work with both New York and Paris based faculty.
Importantly, I found the faculty and staff universally supportive of my goal to join the academic community. Much credit must go to Dean Horn, who provided guidance along the way, and a helpful reference as I sought faculty positions. In addition, he was charged with reading my dissertation, not a small feat by any means.
I recommend the ISM DBA program without reservation. It is a challenging program and appropriately so. In the end, the outcome clearly justified the effort.”
- Assistant Professor: Des Moines University, Iowa, USA
- Visiting Professor: ISEG MBA Program, Paris, France
- Teaching: Global Corporate Strategy, Healthcare Financial Management, Leadership
- Founding Principal of Leadership Strategy Associates
- Belloff, R. (2009). Strategy in Action! An Inquiry into the Practice of Strategic Thinking: Saarbrücken: VDM Verlag.