DBA graduates will be able to:
- Apply relevant theoretical knowledge to contemporary business problems.
- Critique contemporary organizational practice in the light of relevant theory.
- Explain the principles of and apply a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods frequently used in business research to solve current business management problems.
- Critically evaluate business research studies in order to assess their quality and applicability in improving the effective handling of business management problems.
- Acquire and utilize knowledge of behavioral, policy, and strategic issues to improve the effectiveness of their own organizations.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate internal and external environmental influences on organizations in order to develop strategic plans for the management of change and the development of their organizations.
- Demonstrate superior oral and written communication skills relevant to business.
- Link their educational experience directly to their own workplace experience.
- Case Analysis I & II Comparative Results
- Case Analysis Results Per Skill Set
- DBA Longitudinal Assessment Results
Note: These files are in PDF format.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.