ISM offers mid-level and senior level executives the opportunity to develop their capacity as global business leaders through our International Executive Certificate Programs. ISM offers the International Executive Certificate Programs in International Business Management with in person courses in Paris as well as online courses for business executives who wish to stay in their home country.
ISM has established programs with accredited universities and private institutes of higher learning to offer more specialized certificate programs including:
- International Business Management at St. John's University in New York City
- Doing Business in China with Fudan University in Shanghai
- Doing Business in India with Amity University near New Delhi
- Doing Business in Brazil with HSM Educação in São Paulo
- Doing Business in Africa with Stellenbosch University in Cape Town
Small class sizes and the dedication of the ISM staff and faculty make the participant experience at ISM intimate, friendly, and highly interactive wherever certificate programs take place.
Most of the certificate programs can be completed within a period of 2 weeks, not including the writing assignment. The Paris and online options can be completed at your own pace.
ISM believes in the importance of a global perspective and we encourage certificate program participants to take advantage of our international presence. Programs are scheduled throughout most of the year at our center in Paris, and during the summer with participating schools in New York. Programs also take place on a rotating basis at other locations with participating schools in Shanghai, New Delhi, São Paulo and Cape Town.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Participants who successfully complete the two-week program are eligible for 6 Continuing Education Units which provide a record of the professional development training. One CEU is equivalent to 10 contact hours of instruction.
Value for Participants
- New ways of thinking about doing business in a complex, international business environment
- Exposure to specific regions and developing markets
- Exposure to new developments relevant to specific sectors such as finance
- Exposure to emerging research on effective and efficient organizational behaviors
- Knowledge of how to build relationships and other competencies needed to effectively manage team dynamics
- Networking opportunities with classmates from all over the world