International Library Access
Letter from ISM’s librarian
My name is Judy Knight and I have had the pleasure of serving as ISM’s librarian since January, 2013. I received a Master’s Degree in Library Science and I’ve worked as a librarian for the past 15 years. My passion is connecting students with the information and resources they need to succeed in their educational and professional endeavors.
It has been very exciting to work with ISM students from around the world. I enjoy learning about their research interests and doing my part to help facilitate the research process.
I have developed an electronic library that is available to ISM students from anywhere at any time, and I respond to library requests within 48 hours. My goal is to provide innovative, exceptional library services that suit the unique needs of our global student population.
Resources available through ISM’s electronic library:
- Subscriptions to Ebsco’s Business Source Complete, Entrepreneurial Studies Source, and Regional Business News
- Access to Ebsco’s full-text business e-journals
- Research and writing resources, including APA formatting guidance
- Literature searches for academic articles
We also provide the following services:
- Requests for articles that are not available full-text through our Ebsco subscriptions
- General reference assistance