Each candidate will learn:
- Critical concepts and tools relevant to achieve leadership and organizational objectives and goals, whether they involve processes, projects or people.
- To apply the concepts and tools to various situations; in effect, each participant will make the intellectual connections between tools and context that lead to insight, and vision: the basis for effective decision making.
- To develop and strengthen various emotional intelligence skills such as self-awareness, self-management, collaboration, and teamwork; to better negotiate the potential complexities in organizations. To know one’s self in relation to others is to be empowered.
- To focus on advancing the strategic objectives of the organization, emphasizing application of theory in practice and identifying effective action.
- To synthesize, analyze and integrate their knowledge from across the organization and use this knowledge to provide innovative and credible solutions that provide an immediate return on investment.
- To lead and make rapid, high-level business decisions, develop their global perspective, and expand their network through working with innovative faculty and high caliber colleagues.
- The quantitative skills necessary to analyze a firm’s quantifiable numerical data and make intelligent and effective decisions.
- Case Analysis I & II Comparative Results
- Case Analysis Results Per Skill Set
- IMBA full-time Longitudinal Assessment Results
Note: These files are in PDF format.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.