For direction to ISM, please click here.
Where to Eat Near ISM
- Secco bakery: for fresh sandwiches, salads, quiches, and patisseries to go
- 36 at 36 rue de Varenne: for sandwiches, paninis, and hot homemade entrées
- Le Basile: for sandwiches and pizzas to go (if you would like to stay on site, the menu includes burgers, hot entrées, sandwiches, and salads)
- Cojean: for sandwiches and salads to go or on site
- Franprix: mini-mart with sandwiches, salads, etc.
- Le Pain Quotidien: for toasties, salads, and hot entrées on site
- Matsuri: for sushi on site or to go
- Aux Vieux Garçons: typical French bistrot
- Café Varenne: typical French bistrot
Hotel Options Near ISM
The most affordable way to lodge in Paris is www.airbnb.com. ISM has a partnership with a hotel search engine called HotelStorm. Students get access to our exclusive prices with a membership password. To access this resource, please contact our Student Services Coordinator. For a list of hotels near ISM, please see below:
- K+K Hotel Cayré: conveniently located across the street from ISM with rooms starting at around 200 euros. Contact the Student Services Coordinator for our corporate rate codes for reservations.
- Holiday Inn St. Germain des Pres: a 15-minute walk from ISM. Get a 20% discount by mentioning ISM when making your reservation.
- Paris Attitude: an agency that helps travelers find furnished apartment rentals for long- or short-term stays. ISM community members receive a 10% discount.
- Hotel Mercure Paris Montparnasse Raspail: a 30-minute walk or 10-minute bus ride.
- Hotel Montalembert Paris: a 5-star hotel, only 5 minutes away on foot.
To see how best to travel from your hotel choice to ISM, use GoogleMaps or the local transport website at http://www.ratp.fr/itineraires/en/ratp/recherche-avancee.