If you’re an experienced business executive wanting to shape and inspire future leaders, or an innovative teacher or researcher seeking to leave a mark on your field of study, our PhD is for you. Our PhD provides the platform for you to give back to the business community. It equips you for careers of engaged instruction and opens you up to opportunities for original research.
Our PhD will refine your teaching and research skills to inspire new thinking in your area of expertise. Globally acclaimed for their applied research, our faculty members are the PhD program’s most valuable asset. They come from around the world, bringing a wealth of professional knowledge and cultural perspectives. You will develop close working and mentoring relationships with them, and they will guide you towards a deeper understanding of how management is practiced and interpreted across cultures and sectors.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Completion of a master’s-level program
- Average of 10 years’ senior management experience
- Strong written and spoken English
Each PhD candidate must earn a total of 68 credits in order to complete the curriculum requirements.
- Complete 18.5 multidisciplinary business course credits
- Complete 6.5 research methods course credits
- Validate the teaching requirement: conception and execution of one university-level course (10 credits)
- Complete Case Study Analyses I & II (3.0 credits)
- Successfully complete a doctoral dissertation under the close supervision of an assigned Director of Research (30 credits)
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Strategic Technology Management