For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we, the International School of Management, act as the “controller” for the personal data provided to us. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with data protection regulations.
What information do we collect?
We collect information when you register or submit a form through our website. This information might include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or educational information.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information for using the site/application, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstreamed to, through and from the site/application (including date and time); page response times, download errors, timing of your responses, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Why do we collect your information?
We use the information gathered through cookies to enhance your use of this site/application.
When you submit a form we use the personal data that we collect about you to provide you with information about our school and programs and to help us manage any application we might receive from you.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep the information that you provide for up to 50 months and may use it in relation to any further requests for information or applications that you make to us in that time.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We will not share the personal data that you submit via the site/application outside our organisation unless and to the extent that:
- We outsource any aspect of our marketing or application process;
- We are under a duty to disclose or share that information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
- Such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our organisation, our customers, or others.
Will we transfer your information outside of Europe?
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating inside or outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partner institutions. By submitting your information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
Types of cookie used on this site/application:
- Analytics & Tracking – We use these to understand how the site/application is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is anonymous.
- Remarketing — We use these cookies to show relevant adverts to users who have previously visited our site/application, as they browse other websites. We also use these cookies to generate profile information in order to allow us to market to people with similar profiles. Remarketing services we use include both Google and Facebook. To opt-out from Google's edit your Google Ad Settings.
Access to information
General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the regulations, by following the instructions in the ISM Data Management Center.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at: https://www.ism.edu/data-protection/terms-conditions.html
This policy was last modified on June 13, 2018.
The International School of Management
17 Boulevard Raspail, 75007