STUDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Our Student Services Coordinator, Stephanie Naudin, provides administrative support throughout your time at ISM. She can help you with:
- Visa documentation for your studies in Paris and partner locations.
- Accommodation recommendations in Paris and partner locations (you are responsible for making arrangements, but we can suggest hotels near the respective classroom facilities).
- Complementary French language courses in Paris.
- Opening a bank account in France.
- Student ID cards.
- IMBA cohort activities in Paris (students are responsible for the costs associated with these activities).
- Registrar activities.
MOVING TO PARIS
Studying abroad should be a fun and exciting experience. To help you prepare for the move to Paris, we provide useful guides with instructions, tips and local recommendations.
Some of the guides we offer:
- Paris monthly budget guide
- Long-term housing guide
- French national health insurance policy
- Student visa guide
International networking events
Every year, we organize multiple networking events for all students, alumni, faculty, and applicants. The events are held in Paris, New York and our other international program locations. They are a great opportunity to mingle and connect in a less formal setting, and create long-lasting memories and business opportunities.
When you study our IMBA, you have access to MBA-Exchange - a job search tool that gives MBA students access to over 80,000 job and internship offers worldwide. It also features free webinars organized by high-profile employers. You can access this resource during your studies and for six months after graduation.
Career services on MyISM
Our internal student portal, MyISM, gives you access to a career services resource where students, alumni and outside sources share job offers with the ISM community.
ISM's community is made up of business leaders from all around the globe, spanning diverse employment sectors. On MyISM, students and alumni have access to the ISM Directory and can find classmates, mentors and future colleagues by name, industry, country, and/or program.