ISM’s Student Services Coordinator, Stephanie Naudin, is available to ISM students in all ISM locations, for transcript and transfer credit requests, registration for international programs, visa application process and logistics, attestations, diplomas, and most other matters concerning your academic record or ISM policies and procedures.
Our Student Services Coordinator is able to help with the following:
- Provide visa documentation for your studies in Paris and partner locations.
- Provide lodging recommendations in Paris and partner locations. All students are responsible for their own accommodation arrangements, but we can offer suggested hotels close to the respective classroom facilities.
- Complementary French language courses in Paris. This service is for students wishing to improve their French language skills.
- Assistance in opening up a bank account in France.
- Student ID cards can be obtained by emailing a scanned, clear color photo of you, in JPEG format, to the Student Services Coordinator.
- IMBA cohort activities in Paris. Current IMBA Full-time and Executive students will be provided with a calendar of group cultural events in Paris.Please note: students are responsible for the costs associated with these activities.