We congratulate the students who graduated during the 2019-2020 academic year!
- Justice Ewere Gbenoba (Nigeria) "The Impact of Family Business on the Growth of SMEs in Nigeria (A Case Study Of Emerging Market Like Lagos)"
- Betsy P. Gomez (USA) "TotoMaya"
- Kenneth Norden Harvey (USA) "Orphan Drug Development, Commercialization and Investment"
- Irina Iacinschi (Romania) "Sustainability in the hospitality industry a Ritz Carlton Case Study in China"
- Amanjot Kaur (India) "Terrorism as a contemporary issue in International Business"
- Marcela Madero Escudero (Chile) "Entrepreneurship in IDP/Refugee Camps: The Case of the Harshem Camp in Erbil, Iraq"
- Stéphanie C. Naudin (France/USA) "CustomEnglish"
- Vanessa Thi Hong O'Connor (USA) "How the US government has utilized technology to drive changes in technology"
- Farshid Alimoradi (Iran) "Knowledge Sharing Within Higher Education Institutions in Tehran, Iran"
- Michael Todd Boos (USA) "Blended Learning and Executive Development"
- Samuel Tallé Fogang (Cameroon) "Healthcare Organizations and Enterprise Architecture: A Case Study in Canada"
- Albin Michael Jacobs (Namibia) "Project Management Maturity: A framework for success in Sub-Saharan Centres of Excellence?"
- Iris Kastoriana (Israel) "Applying the Technology Adoption Model (TAM) to Explore Consumers’ Perceptions of Wearable Technology: A Multiple Case Study of an Ironman Triathlon Community"
- Beatrice Mawaba Kemdjeu (Cameroon) "Meeting the Challenges of Building Low and Zero Carbon Homes in Canada: A Single Case Study"
- Sophia Elhen Maasdorp (Namibia) "The Influence of Organizational Culture on Strategy Implementation in the Public Sector of Namibia: A Case Study"
- Tapiwanashe James Museba (Zimbabwe) "Assessment of the effectiveness of Fintech on banking digitalisation efforts in Uganda"
- Umbigay Sharlett Naidu (South Africa) "The Role of Managerial Cognitive Capabilities on Digital Transformation of Large-sized Organizations: A Multiple Case Study from South Africa"
- José Antonio Núñez Poblete (Mexico) "A Credit Rating Replicator for Non-Rated Companies: A Partial Least Squares - Structural Equation Modeling Approach"
- Eve Danielle Weatherburn (Australia) "Marketing Skills Required for the Next Generation of Hospitality Marketing Leaders"
- Jane E. Wiltshire (South Africa) "The Rhinoceros Horn Trade Ban: Can Scenario Formulation Help Build Consensus Amongst Highly Polarised South African Stakeholders?"
- Raphael Elishi Okwelum Abanum (Nigeria) "The Relationship Between Economic Value Added (EVA) and Stock Returns of Listed Companies in Africa"
- Merit Salama Al-Sayed (Jordan) "The Impact of Traditional Bank Credit, Alternative Forms of Lending, And Policy Reforms On Financing Mid-Caps And SMEs In Emerging Markets: A Multiple Case Study"
- Ralf Borchardt (Germany) "India and Germany: A Case-based System Analysis Approach to the Evaluation of the Effectiveness of cultural Dimensions in the Process of Structured Offshored Information Systems Development"
- Sam Ponnanthanath Chacko (USA) "Aspects of Maritime Transportation Risk: Bulker and Tanker Perspectives"
- Olivia Tze Kar Choi (Canada) "Analysis on dually listed companies in Hong Kong and China Stock Markets"
- Tara Kenyon (USA) "Risk Culture: The Cultural Dimensions of Risk and Ambiguity"
- Anas saad H Lamin (Libyan Arab Jamahiriya) "Corruption in Developing Countries"
- Marie Madeleine Nicole Maillette (Canada) "The Canadian Terrorist Gravity Model: The Development of a Dynamic Model Which can be Utilized in Predicting Violent Islamic Radicalization"
- Jennifer Rebecca Waller Martin (UK) "Innovative Pedagogical Strategies for Networked-Organized Business Schools: A Multiple Case Study"
- Francis Mensah (Ghana) "Stock Market Development and Economic Growth: Global Perspectives: 1993-2016"
- Mirta Michilli (Italy) "The journey towards a growing diffusion of entrepreneurship learning and culture in society"
- Elsa-Sofia Morote (Peru) "Ethnic Chambers of Commerce and Their Effects on Immigrant Latino Entrepreneurs’ Business Performance"
- Bisola Olabisi Iretunde Onajin-Obembe (Nigeria) "Analysis of Physician Anaesthesia Workforce Crisis in Nigeria: An Insider's Action Research"
- Andrea Valenzuela Rivas (Mexico) "Gender and leadership: Relationships between demographic variables and organizational practices that promote equal opportunity for leadership positions for women in Mexico"
- Mory Soumahoro (Ivory Coast) "Capital Market Development and Economic Growth Nexus: Evidence From the West African Economic and Monetary (WAEMU)"
- Momodou Malick Willan (Gambia) "Perceptions of student academic and ancillary support service quality in private higher education institutions"
- Alison Mary Wolfe (USA) "Educating Marketing Undergraduates Using Marketing-Based Experiential Learning: A Mixed Methods Case Study"
- Laurent B. Yacoub (France) "A strategic assessment exploring the high failure rate of many restaurants in the city of Beirut, Lebanon"
- Marinus Petrus Lenssen (Netherlands)
- Erik Lytikainen (USA)
- Arūnas Padvariškis (Lithuania)
- Hajime Sudo (Japan)
- Tamara Lyn Wolske (USA)