The ISM International MBA (IMBA) program is designed for working professionals with an average of four years of professional experience seeking to broaden their career horizons and gain significant career advantages in today’s competitive job market by pursuing an advanced degree that is both rigorous and flexible.
Our International MBA is a flexible, rigorous program designed for business executives who want to expand their careers on an international scale. Decide whether you want to study on a part- or full-time basis, with the option of completing the program online to truly customize your journey. Our online and in-person seminars are led by international experts who are shaping the business practices of tomorrow.
- Specialization in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Specialization in Finance
- Educational Background - Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Work Experience - An average of four years of management experience
- Languages - A strong grasp of written and spoken English is compulsory
- Completion of a minimum of 31.5 credits of coursework. This can be done through a combination of seminars in Paris, and/or other locations and e-learning courses.
- Completion of Case Studies Analyses I & II
- Completion of a Master's Final Project