“I have been quite pleased with my experience with the ISM PhD program. My expectation coming out of the program was to have developed a strong research agenda and build upon my teaching experience so that I could move into a teaching position at a good university. I have accomplished both my teaching and research objectives!
The ISM PhD is unique in many ways and this has helped me in my search for a teaching position. Throughout my search, I was very happy with the responses I received to my application materials and the inquiries regarding my degree from ISM. The fact that I had a PhD with a strong international focus is what opened the door for me with many institutions. I appeared "different" than the other candidates.
Being an educator is all about helping individuals succeed in their personal and/or professional pursuits. I found that many of the ISM instructors take this to heart and truly are there to help the students. This approach not only helps the ISM students succeed in their personal objectives but also provides a teaching philosophy that the PhD students can subsequently emulate as they embark on a career in academia.”
- Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA
- Adjunct Faculty, Colorado Mountain College, Dillon, Colorado, USA.
- International School of Management & ISEG, Paris, France
- Teaching: Marketing, Innovation, Leadership and Learning Organizations, Healthcare Strategy and Management
- Founder and Principal, Jumpstart Innovations
- Board Member and VP of Volunteers, American Marketing Association
- Market Access Director, Johnson & Johnson