Kimberly Reeve is the chair of the business and finance program, associate dean of academic affairs, and an associate professor of business at The King’s College in New York City. She is also an adjunct assistant professor of business in the Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College in NYC. She teaches a variety of business courses including International Business, Decision-Making and Negotiations, and Nonprofit Management. Prior to joining King’s, Reeve drew on her experience leading development and marketing teams at several national and global organizations to work as a management consultant to businesses and nonprofits. In that capacity, Reeve traveled and worked with clients throughout the U.S., Europe, South America, and Asia and started the European office of a boutique consulting firm based in Amsterdam. Reeve’s research interests include mergers and acquisitions in the nonprofit sector, measuring impact in social enterprises, CSR in the extractive industry, and diversity and inclusion in graduate business programs. A lifelong learner and supporter of education, she serves on the board of the Jeannette Rankin Scholarship Foundation and is a member of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee at ISM, a global graduate business school.
She has a B.A. from Colby College, an M.B.A. from the University of St. Thomas, a Certificate in Global Affairs from New York University, and a Ph.D. in International Business from the International School of Management.
- Reeve, K., Devine, W., & Hrynuik, M. (2020) Social impact bonds: Developing a Christian perspective. Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, 22(1).
- Reeve, K., & McClish, S. (2018). Earned income: The secret to success for the nonprofit seeking financial sustainability? Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society, 29, 71-83. doi:10.5840/iabsproc2018928
- Reeve, K., Bingham, E., Kabiawu, D., Knight, A., & Naudin, S. (2018). Diversity and persistence: Exploring factors related to graduate business student retention and success. Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society, 29, 71-83. doi:10.5840/iabsproc2018299
- Reeve, K., & Pincin, J. (2018). CSR Strategies in sub-Saharan Africa: Focusing on the Bottom of the Pyramid. ISM Journal of International Business, 2(2), 15-23.
- Reeve, K. (2017). Be more like business? A discussion of leadership qualities and organizational culture of financially sustainable nonprofits. Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society, 28, 239-251. doi:10.5840/iabsproc20172825
- Reeve, K., Wong, M. (2015). Nonprofit mergers: A new path to success? Quarterly Review of Business Disciplines 2(3), 191-204.
- Corporate Social Responsibility as Legitimacy in the Oil and Gas Industry in sub-Saharan Africa. International Association for Business and Society (IABS) Conference, held virtually, August 2020. Co-author and presenter.
- Social Impact Bonds: Developing a Christian Perspective. Christian Business Faculty Association (CBFA) Annual Meeting, Siloam Springs, Arkansas, October 2019. Co-author and presenter.
- Supporting a Diverse Student Body: An Empirical Study of Academic and Demographic Variables as Predictors of Success in a Global IMBA and IEMBA Program. European Academy of Management (EURAM), Lisbon, Portugal, June 2019. Co-author and presenter.
- Seeking Legitimacy in the Oil and Gas Industry in sub-Saharan Africa: A Longitudinal Analysis of CSR Initiatives and Stock Prices. International Conference on Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business (ICSR), Oslo, Norway, October 2018. Co-author and Presenter.
- Earned Income: The Secret to Success for the Nonprofit Seeking Financial Sustainability? International Association for Business and Society (IABS) Conference, Hong Kong, China, June 2018. Author and Presenter.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Exploring Factors Related to Graduate Business Student Retention and Success. International Association for Business and Society (IABS) Conference, Hong Kong, China, June 2018. Co-author and Presenter.
- CSR Strategies in sub-Saharan Africa: Focusing on the Bottom of the Pyramid. International Conference on Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business (ICSR), Berlin, Germany, October 2017. Co-author and Presenter.
- Be More Like Business? A Discussion of Leadership Qualities and Organizational Culture of Financially Sustainable Nonprofits. International Association for Business and Society (IABS) Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 2017. Author and Presenter.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: The New Way to Succeed in Today’s Financial, Political, Social, and Legal Environment? Academic Business Research Conference, New York, New York, June 2017. Plenary Speaker.
- Nonprofit Mergers: The Fundamental Factors for Success. International Academy of Business Disciplines Conference. Orlando, FL, March 2014. Presenter.
- Principles of Management
- Business Policy
- Legal Studies and Business Ethics
- Decision-making and Negotiations
- Business in NYC
- Nonprofit Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Positioning and Brand Management
- Leadership and Management of Nonprofits (MBA, DBA, PhD)
- Social Entrepreneurship (MBA, DBA, PhD)