From entrepreneurs to CEOs, diplomats to consultants – our DBA candidates represent a diverse range of leadership backgrounds. All share a desire to collaborate, succeed and add to the knowledge of their field. Whether you seek a deeper understanding of your profession or simply a new personal challenge, our DBA gives you the platform to expand your knowledge and make a difference to international business practice.
Our DBA is flexible, allowing you to earn a high-level business qualification without pausing your career. It is self paced, giving you up to six years to complete the requirements. And by combining in-person courses with online e-learning, you have the freedom to study wherever your career and lifestyle takes you.
ISM’s presence across the globe lends a valuable global outlook to your studies. Our Paris and New York locations allow you to work towards your DBA in two of the world’s most influential business centers. Our programs in Cape Town, New Delhi, São Paulo and Shanghai, meanwhile, give you unrivalled insight into business cultures and practices in key emerging markets.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Completion of a master’s-level program
- Average of 8 years’ senior management experience
- Steady career progression with increasing professional responsibilities
- Strong written and spoken English
Over a four to six year period, each candidate must:
- Accumulate a total of 54 credits
- Complete a minimum of 21 credits of coursework, through a combination of seminars in Paris, seminars in other locations, and e-learning courses
- Complete Case Study Analyses I & II
- Complete the dissertation research project: an original piece of research relevant to the candidate’s continued career progression, and which critically assesses current international business theories, practices and problems