ISM Data Management Center
Welcome to the data management center of The International School of Management. Here we outline the procedures to request, consult, modify or delete the personal information that the school may have on file for you. You are also able to manage your preferences regarding marketing communications from ISM using the Marketing Communications Preferences Form.
Personal Information Request
All personal data requests must be made to the school in writing either by email or by post. You will be required to verify your identity before we begin processing your request. To ensure we are able to process your request quickly and efficiently please include:
- Your relationship to ISM (student, alumni, faculty, staff, other).
- A detailed description of the data you require (you can include information like data type, dates collected, or departments that might have this data).
- What you would like done with this data (consult, modify, remove).
- Two scanned documents as proof of identity (e.g. passport, birth certificate, driver’s licence).
The International School of Management
17 Boulevard Raspail, 75007
The data you are able to consult, modify and remove might include:
- Personal details, e.g. name, address and date of birth
- Academic marks or coursework details
- Disciplinary records
- Grievance records
- Other HR related documents
When we receive your request we will respond within one month. We will contact the relevant department to obtain the information you have requested. A member of our Data Protection Team might contact you for more details regarding your request.
Once we have compiled and reviewed the data, we will provide it as either a digital or hard-copy document to your email address or your mailing address (this address must be visible on one of the documents provided as proof of identity).
In some cases, we won’t be able to share or remove data based on our own privacy, legal or financial obligations. In all cases, we will provide you with a full explanation.